Monday 5 September 2022

The Doctor Will See You Now

I should probably be writing a report of the two important tournaments held in Kenilworth over the weeknd, but right now I have other things on my mind. Retentive readers of the KCC Blog may remember this striking image from sometime during one of the Covid lockdowns.


At the time I swore blind that this was just a coincidence and nothing to do with our own Ben, but I have now begun to doubt myself! Not only is "Ben" still my favourite mug, but it has now been joined by another coffee-related item that suggests my sub-conscious is more complex than I realised. I present exhibit number 2!

Hardly conclusive evidence of a dangerous obsession - more likely, just another coincidence!

I am now on the lookout for some demerara sugar called Bernard and a spoon from the Joshua cutlery range. Or maybe I should have kept quiet about that. Oh well, where's that psychoanalyst's phone number? I think I'm in urgent need of another session.

But not before I've listened to this week's massively appropriate song, complete with weird chess imagery. Can't imagine why I haven't used this one before - after all, it's an absolute classic!


No comments:

Post a Comment